Let's Get Out There
- This hike to The Knoll in Lincoln City offers breathtaking views of Oregon coast
- Remembering the Mount St. Helens eruption 43 years ago: 'It won't be the last'
- PPS holds superhero themed adapted field day for K-5 students with disabilities
- Visit Silver Falls State Park for the Birding and Wildflower Festival
- Oregon nonprofit aims to enrich the lives of mobility impaired people at the beach
- Father, son from Oregon plan to hike Pacific Crest Trail: 'It's a new starting point'
More Let's Get Out There Stories
- Volunteers needed for Metro's community planting event on March 18
- Portland filmmaker’s latest work opens up the outdoors to Black communities
- Metzler Park in Estacada offers amazing outdoor spaces off the beaten path
- Dozens of bald eagles make their yearly visit to The Dalles
- Portlanders don't have to travel far to find free hikes
- Get up close with Roosevelt elk at Jewell Meadows Wildlife Area
- All aboard! Portland's 'Holiday Express' runs through Dec. 18
- Oregon State Parks are fee-free for "Green Friday," the day after Thanksgiving