- Need 911? Callers in Portland average more than 1 minute on hold
- Couple raises thousands of dollars after getting sued over one-star reviews
- Washington couple sued for $112,000 after leaving one-star reviews
- U.S. Dept. of Justice wants Portland Police to get body cams
- Plea deal expected for former Portland lawyer accused of embezzlement
- 'There was no information about the heat wave at all': 211 helpline failed hundreds during historic Oregon heat wave
- Milwaukie furniture refinishing company accused of taking money, blocking customers on social media
- Grand jury to hear testimony in July after unusually long review of Gresham police shooting case
- Source of deadly Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak at North Portland apartment building remains a mystery
- Gun violence is surging in Portland. What can be done to stop it?
- Woman died homeless while Oregon held $800,000 of her unclaimed money
- What happens when college students are arrested for off-campus, criminal behavior?
- Father and son from Battle Ground charged in US Capitol riot
- Woodlawn teacher named OnPoint Educator of the Year