- COVID creates challenges for those dealing with substance abuse
- Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer: bipartisan infrastructure deal an important step toward 'rebuilding and renewing America'
- NYT columnist Nicholas Kristof blames many of Portland's problems on a failure of leadership
- New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof reflects on growing up in Oregon and the struggles of rural America
- Portland Parks leaders thank voters and look forward to restoring summer programs
- From Portland to Zimbabwe, nonprofits find innovative ways to provide holistic health care
- KGW Vaccine Team reveals what goes into reporting on COVID vaccine
- Oregon Rep. DeFazio calls Biden's infrastructure plan the biggest thing in 100 years
- With the start of Ramadan, Portland Muslim community leaders call for unity against Islamophobia and all forms of hate
- Stopping anti-Asian hate: 'It's more than a hashtag'
- Oregon health care leaders reflect on helping state through COVID pandemic over past year
- A month into pilot program, Portland Street Response Team brings hope to the streets
- Six months into job, Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt pledges to fulfill criminal justice reform promise
- New Portland economic report shows pandemic has hurt low-income, BIPOC and women the most