- Portland voters have a once in decade opportunity to change how the city runs
- Straight Talk: Youth climate activists call on Gov. Brown, ODOT to fight climate change by stopping freeway expansion
- Straight Talk: Commissioner Dan Ryan promises urgent action on two Portland crises — homelessness and gun violence
- Straight Talk: Addressing the humanitarian crisis on Portland's streets
- 'A challenge we cannot pass on to another generation': Head of I-5 bridge replacement project says it's time to get it done
- Sen. Ron Wyden takes on climate change by changing federal tax code
- COVID creates challenges for those dealing with substance abuse
- Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer: bipartisan infrastructure deal an important step toward 'rebuilding and renewing America'
- NYT columnist Nicholas Kristof blames many of Portland's problems on a failure of leadership
- New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof reflects on growing up in Oregon and the struggles of rural America
- Portland Parks leaders thank voters and look forward to restoring summer programs
- From Portland to Zimbabwe, nonprofits find innovative ways to provide holistic health care
- What do your federal and state taxes pay for?
- OHSU marks 20 years of life-saving cancer drug