- Oregon considers toughening laws targeting illegal marijuana production
- Governor Kate Brown pardons about 45,000 people for marijuana offenses
- Oregon is the first state to decriminalize psychedelic mushrooms. Colorado just became the second.
- Another marijuana bust in Southern Oregon takes nearly 9,000 pounds off the street
- 12K marijuana plants, 3K pounds of pot seized in Jackson County
- OHSU review suggests cannabis provides 'reduction in chronic pain, little else'
More Marijuana News
- New Senate bill would shift Oregon pot taxes from treatment to police
- Oregon’s weed capital leads push to raise local cannabis sales tax
- Oregon cannabis industry asks lawmakers to tamp down competition
- With record-breaking harvest, Oregon is swimming in weed again
- OSU COVID study rocks Pacific Northwest hemp industry, raising hopes
- 2021 cannabis sales: Border-crossing weed buyers made this Oregon county No. 1
- Awash in illegal pot farms, Oregon plans millions for relief
- Portland cannabis businesses will have access to $1.3 million relief fund