- Portland's oldest Jewish deli, Kornblatt's, closes by end of March
- Amid inflation, Portland pawn shops thriving with business
- Home prices are going down and seller concessions on the rise, realtors say
- Thanksgiving dinner expected to be pricier this year, survey shows
- Food pantries across the Portland metro struggle to serve the community amid rising food prices
- ‘Never been more optimistic in my life’: President Biden talks inflation, hope for Oregonians in Portland speech
- Inflation: How much more are we really spending at the grocery store?
- Efforts underway to assist wildfire survivors who lost homes in 2020, still waiting to rebuild
- 'The costs are just astronomical': Pet owners and retailers struggle with inflation
- Inflation impacts Oregon’s restaurant industry, raising prices for customers
- Vancouver food pantry in need of donations as more people seek help
- How will the federal interest rate hike impact you?
- Biden says recession is 'not inevitable'
- Airfare is surging, but PDX prices are soaring above other cities