Navigating the New: Coronavirus updates
- Fauci: US to spend $3.2B for antiviral pills for COVID-19
- CDC lowers warning for cruises, recommends only fully vaccinated travel
- Oregon's sickest COVID-19 patients are not vaccinated
- Why are Olympics going on despite medical warnings and public outcry?
- Not all mask requirements going away when Washington reopens, health secretary says
- Oregon’s eviction moratorium is set to expire June 30
- US buys another 200 million doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine
- 'No matter what': Washington Gov. Jay Inslee promises June 30 reopening date
- Where does Washington state stand with COVID-19 vaccinations?
- Cherry harvest in the Gorge brings in hundreds of workers
- Capacity limits on public transit will remain until Oregon reaches 70% vaccination goal
- Six months after Oregon's first COVID-19 shot, Multnomah County vaccination effort shifts toward outreach
- Polk County expected to move to lower risk level soon
- US COVID-19 deaths hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll