PORTLAND, Ore. — Despite seeing some showers pop up for some of us today, we're going to see dry conditions heading into the second half of the weekend. Overnight we'll see a return of the foggy conditions with temperatures starting out in the mid to upper 30s.
We're going to stay dry for Sunday and into the early part of next week until seeing showers return by Wednesday. By late next week we'll be seeing snow that will be measured in feet through the Oregon Cascades.
More helpful links:
- Interactive Radar kgw.com/radar
- Traffic speeds kgw.com/traffic
- Traffic alerts kgw.com/traffic-alerts
- Hourly forecast and hyperlocal radars kgw.com/weather
- Weather alerts kgw.com/severe-weather
- 10-day outlook kgw.com/10-day
- Weather cameras kgw.com/live-cameras
- Traffic cameras kgw.com/traffic-cameras
And LIVE weather cameras: