A round of showers came in Friday night and early Saturday, but the Portland area will see some short lived, dry weather on Saturday. More showers return by the afternoon as a front moves in from the southwest.
Showers stick around for Sunday and much of next week. Highs for Saturday will be right around the mid to upper 50s.
Snow levels rise to 6,000' Saturday before lowering back to 4,500' Sunday, bringing 2-5 inches of new snow.
More helpful links:
- Interactive Radar kgw.com/radar
- Traffic speeds kgw.com/traffic
- Traffic alerts kgw.com/traffic-alerts
- Hourly forecast and hyperlocal radars kgw.com/weather
- Weather alerts kgw.com/severe-weather
- 10-day outlook kgw.com/10-day
- Weather cameras kgw.com/live-cameras
- Traffic cameras kgw.com/traffic-cameras
And LIVE weather cameras: