PORTLAND, Ore. — Sunday's steady rain set records across the area, including .78" at PDX. It's hard to believe that Tuesday will likely bring a repeat performance with steady rain beginning early morning and falling much of the day. Tuesday rain amounts may rival Sunday's!
As for today, scattered heavy showers and sun breaks are expected. Hail, thunder and gusty winds near heavy showers should be expected. Snow levels through Wednesday will hover near 6,000 to 7,000 feet.
After Wednesday showers, which will be heavy at times, our weather dries out Thursday through possibly Saturday. Right now, I am tracking a weak front Saturday night, early Sunday morning.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
More helpful links:
- Interactive Radar kgw.com/radar
- Traffic speeds kgw.com/traffic
- Traffic alerts kgw.com/traffic-alerts
- Hourly forecast and hyperlocal radars kgw.com/weather
- Weather alerts kgw.com/severe-weather
- 10-day outlook kgw.com/10-day
- Weather cameras kgw.com/live-cameras
- Traffic cameras kgw.com/traffic-cameras
And LIVE weather cameras: