PORTLAND, Ore. — Even if they back off just a little, showers continue tonight.
Showers and thunderstorms will really pick up Wednesday, as cold unstable air moves over the area. High temperatures in the valleys will again be about 10 degrees below normal, or in the mid-60s.
We catch a break Thursday with partly sunny weather and highs in the upper 60s.
Showers, although lighter and less frequent than earlier in the week, return Friday.
After a dry and pleasant Saturday with highs in the mid-70s, showers return Sunday.
Next week should begin with dry weather and temperatures around average, in the mid-70s. It’s not clear how long the dry weather next week will last.
Have a great evening.
KGW Chief Meteorologist
More helpful links:
- Interactive Radar kgw.com/radar
- Traffic speeds kgw.com/traffic
- Traffic alerts kgw.com/traffic-alerts
- Hourly forecast and hyperlocal radars kgw.com/weather
- Weather alerts kgw.com/severe-weather
- 10-day outlook kgw.com/10-day
- Weather cameras kgw.com/live-cameras
- Traffic cameras kgw.com/traffic-cameras
And LIVE weather cameras: