PORTLAND, Ore. — Cloudy skies today with possible light rain showers, but many areas near and south of Vancouver and Portland may stay dry or simply see a trace of moisture. Rain showers will be most likely north near Longview. Temperatures today will warm to near 60 degrees with south breezes.
Mt. Hood snow levels will rise to 8,000 feet with pass level temperatures warming into the 40s.
A weather front arrives Tuesday morning, bringing one last shot of decent rainfall to Portland. By early afternoon, the chance of rain will end and sun breaks will develop. Total rainfall for the city tomorrow will average less than .25 inches.
A stretch of dry weather with sunshine Wednesday and Thursday.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
More helpful links:
- Interactive Radar kgw.com/radar
- Traffic speeds kgw.com/traffic
- Traffic alerts kgw.com/traffic-alerts
- Hourly forecast and hyperlocal radars kgw.com/weather
- Weather alerts kgw.com/severe-weather
- 10-day outlook kgw.com/10-day
- Weather cameras kgw.com/live-cameras
- Traffic cameras kgw.com/traffic-cameras
And LIVE weather cameras: