PORTLAND, Ore. — The clear sky continues through Friday as the east wind increases tonight.
The east wind will gust to 40 mph in east county, with higher gusts in the Gorge.
The wind will keep the western valleys fog-free. High temperatures Thursday will be cooler than Wednesday, in the low 50s.
The east winds weaken Friday, nut the sunshine continues. There may be some areas of morning fog Friday, but other wise the clear sky continues.
That changes Saturday as clouds increase, but we stay dry.
Rain returns Sunday, with showers continuing Monday and Tuesday.
We’re looking at a change to a colder weather pattern next week, but at this point the beginning of the Thanksgiving weekend looks dry.
Have a great evening.
KGW Chief Meteorologist
More helpful links:
- Interactive Radar kgw.com/radar
- Traffic speeds kgw.com/traffic
- Traffic alerts kgw.com/traffic-alerts
- Hourly forecast and hyperlocal radars kgw.com/weather
- Weather alerts kgw.com/severe-weather
- 10-day outlook kgw.com/10-day
- Weather cameras kgw.com/live-cameras
- Traffic cameras kgw.com/traffic-cameras
And LIVE weather cameras: