PORTLAND, Ore. — A mild foggy start with early temperatures near 50 degrees. Look for showers to begin around the noon hour for Portland and increasing rain this afternoon. South winds will become breezy as a late day cold front approaches. Snow levels today will be near to above 7,000 feet.
Showers will continue this evening and overnight. Tuesday may see a few lingering showers but looks mostly dry overall. Total rainfall for Portland and Salem will hopefully reach at least .25 inches.
East winds return Wednesday and bring days of sunshine into Friday. Low temps in calm wind areas will drop back to freezing Thursday and Friday mornings. Right now, forecast models show a good chance of rain over much of Thanksgiving week.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
More helpful links:
- Interactive Radar kgw.com/radar
- Traffic speeds kgw.com/traffic
- Traffic alerts kgw.com/traffic-alerts
- Hourly forecast and hyperlocal radars kgw.com/weather
- Weather alerts kgw.com/severe-weather
- 10-day outlook kgw.com/10-day
- Weather cameras kgw.com/live-cameras
- Traffic cameras kgw.com/traffic-cameras
And LIVE weather cameras: