High temperatures Sunday top out 10-15 degrees above yesterday.
The mid to low 90s won't feel so bad compared to tomorrow.
Monday and Tuesday daytime highs will reach into the upper 90s and temps hang in the mid 70s until after midnight.
Meanwhile, the coast will see pleasant weather with highs in the 70s the next few days.
Valley highs will begin to back off a bit Wednesday, but still very hot. We may dip below 90 Friday.
Have a great week.
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo