More sunshine and 70s today for Portland, Vancouver and Salem. East winds have weakened near the gorge. Troutdale will see east breezes 5-15 mph, with possible gusts up to 20. The weakening east winds will lead to increasing low cloud cover at the coast, where temperatures will only warm today to near 60 degrees.
Rain looks like it returns to the Northwest on Tuesday, so try to take advantage of the great weather before then.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
More helpful links:
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo