A mix of partly to mostly cloudy skies today and Friday with generally light winds and metro valley highs in the 50s.
Over the weekend, the dry weather continues as an east wind develops and becomes gusty once again near the gorge . The wind will flow will bring sunshine and frosty nights in calm wind locations.
Right now, I am tracking rain Tuesday night, Wednesday and possible showers on Thanksgiving. Forecast models have been very inconsistent for next week. Please stay tuned for updates as the holiday weekend approaches.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
More helpful links:
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo