Expect a sunny Sunday morning. Temperatures will start in the upper 50s around 7 a.m. and then warm into the mid to upper 80s in the afternoon.
If that's to warm for you don't worry. Relief will arrive shortly.
Light rain pushes into the coast Sunday night and some light rain/drizzle will make into the Willamette Valley by morning. Slight chance of showers after that but cooler and cloudier weather is definite. Temps may be 20 degrees cooler Monday compared to Sunday.
Clouds will give way to sun on Tuesday. High temperatures will be in our normal and wonderful range of mid 70s.
Cooler and cloudier weather arrives at the end of the week bringing us slightly below normal before chances of rain start going up for the weekend.
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo