This wonderful weather pattern won't last forever so get out and enjoy it!
Areas of fog in the morning will be followed by sunshine in the afternoon. Temperatures should warm into the low 70s the next couple of days.
We'll notice more clouds Tuesday and cooler conditions. The coast may get some showers, but I don't think much of it makes it inland.
Wednesday night into Thursday looks wet. Showers will likely continue into Thursday night. Mid to low 60s expected for highs both those days.
Some drying will happen Friday and Saturday before more wet weather.
Enjoy your weekend!
More helpful links:
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo