Your weekend looks to be "picture perfect" as haze continues to clear and valley highs see a cool down in the mid to upper 80s.
We'll wake up to spotty clouds but as that tapers off, temperatures will quickly heat up.
90 degree temperatures will return Monday and Tuesday along with a shift in wind direction that could bring another set of wildfire smoke in upper elevations.
Models also show a weak upper low pressure system moving in which will increase humidity and instability. This may result in scattered thunderstorms mainly in the cascades in the afternoons Sunday, Monday, and possibly Tuesday.
Enjoy your weekend!
KGW Weather Anchor
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo