Morning foggy spots followed by increasing cloud cover and late day showers as a weak front pushes inland. The best chance of rain will be centered at the coast and inland near Salem. Portland and Vancouver may only see a trace of showers. Highest rain totals will average near .10 inches.
Dry weather returns Wednesday with morning fog and afternoon sun breaks.
Thursday brings the most significant rain of the week. The steady rain or numerous showers could drop .25" of moisture over the Rose City. Friday goes back to dry weather and light showers will be possible Saturday, followed by likely Sunday rain.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
More helpful links:
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo