Tuesday saw the warmest temperatures so far of our current stretch of sunny days. PDX topped out at 77 degrees, while Salem hit 83 and Seaside warmed to 80 degrees! I expect similar temperatures this afternoon.
East gorge winds should start to fizzle later today and stay relatively calm the coming days. The first rainy day shows up next Tuesday, followed by rain chances Wednesday and Thursday. For now, enjoy the sunshine through the weekend.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
More helpful links:
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo