Our clear skies will continue for much of this week. In fact, no chance of rain is in the forecast through Sunday. Daytime highs in Portland will continue to be near and above 70 degrees.
Gusty east winds near the gorge to 30 mph will ease during the day. The east wind has dropped dew points into the 30s, allowing for near freezing temperatures in calm wind areas the next few nights!
For now, enjoy the sunshine, I assume our typical wet weather will return, although forecast outlooks show below normal rainfall through November.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo