PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon State Beavers will host an NCAA regional for the third season in a row and the 10th time in school history.
The first game in the Corvallis Regional pits Creighton against Michigan on Friday afternoon, followed by Oregon State vs. Cincinnati. The Beavers' game starts at 7 p.m. and airs on ESPNU.
Oregon State is the No. 1 seed in the Corvallis Regional and the No. 16 national seed. The Beavers finished the regular season with a 36-18-1 record, including a third-place finish in the Pac-12 with a 21-8 conference record.
Corvallis Regional schedule
FRIDAY, MAY 31
- Game 1: (2) Creighton vs. (3) Michigan, 1 p.m., ESPN3
- Game 2: (1) Oregon State vs. (4) Cincinnati, 7 p.m., ESPNU
SATURDAY, JUNE 1
- Game 3: Loser Game 1 vs. Loser Game 2, time & TV TBA
- Game 4: Winner Game 1 vs. Winner Game 2, time & TV TBA
SUNDAY, JUNE 2
- Game 5: Winner Game 3 vs. Loser Game 4, time & TV TBA
- Game 6: Winner Game 4 vs. Winner Game 5, time & TV TBA
MONDAY, JUNE 3
- Game 7: Winner Game 6 vs. Loser Game 6, time & TV TBA (if necessary)
The Beavers are one of only four teams to host a regional in each of the past three seasons, joining Stanford, Arkansas and Texas Tech.
Selection of the eight super regional hosts will be announced on Tuesday at 5 a.m. PT. Following the regionals and super regionals, the College World Series begins Saturday, Jun 15, in Omaha, Nebraska.