PORTLAND, Ore. — Blazers fans will be able to watch Games 1 and 2 of the Western Conference finals at the Rose Quarter.
The Trail Blazers announced that they'll be hosting watch parties in the Rose Quarter Commons Tuesday for Game 1 and Thursday for Game 2. The parties are free to attend, and parking is free if you can find a spot in the Rose Quarter garages.
The games, which will air on ESPN, will be shown on a 30-foot outdoor screen, and Dr. Jack's will be open for fans to buy food and drinks. Trail Blazers studio host Jordan Kent, Blaze the Trail Cat, BlazerDancers and the Trail Blazers Stunt Team will be at the watch parties.
The watch parties begin at 5 p.m., one hour before tipoff.
Fans can bring chairs or blankets for sitting, and can bring food to the party, though no outside food or beverages are allowed inside Dr. Jack's.
Fans may want to plan to dress in warm clothing. Make sure to check the latest weather here.
More Blazers coverage
- Can the Blazers upset the Warriors in the conference finals?
- Durant out for Game 1, 'unlikely' for Game 2, which presents a huge opportunity for Blazers
- Steph or Seth Curry? Coin flip to decide who mom, dad represent
- Here's how to buy tickets to watch the Blazers in the conference finals
- Blazers vs. Warriors: Western Conference finals schedule
- Rodney Hood has left knee bone bruise, MRI shows, is questionable for Game 1
- Running through the streets, happy dances and tears: Blazers fans react to Game 7 win (video)
3-on-3 Blazers podcast
Listen to the most recent edition of the 3-on-3 Blazers podcast