Police in Canada arrested a driver for allegedly using a case of beer as a booster car seat for a toddler.
The 2-year-old child was not injured in the incident, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
The driver is charged with failing to ensure a child is properly seat-belted.
In Canada, children weighing less than 40 pounds are required to have a child seat. Kids younger than 8 years old, weighing less than 80 pounds and 4’9” are also required to have a booster seat.
What other people are reading right now:
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he's facing criminal charges
- Convicted child molester who escaped from Florida prison captured in Miami-Dade
- Alabama man sentenced to 615 years for sex crimes
- Man sentenced to 70 years for raping 1-year-old, posting videos to dark web
- WATCH: US Coast Guard crew jumps on sub carrying 16K pounds of cocaine
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.