App users: Click here to view

PORTLAND, Ore. -- There were some fighting that prompted Portland police to issue warnings, but in the end, two competing rallies ended peacefully Sunday afternoon in Portland.

Despite some yelling and physical altercations between the two groups, including the use of pepper spray by some protesters, the rallies remained mostly calm. Two arrests were made and one person was cited and released because of an injury.

Police said they will continue to investigate any criminal acts during Sunday's protest and that more arrests are possible.

A 16-year-old boy was arrested for second-degree disorderly conduct and a felony probation warrant for second-degree burglary, reckless burning and criminal mischief. He was booked into the Donald E. Long Detention Home.

Police also arrested 24-year-old Jonny Perez for second-degree disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer and third-degree escape. He was booked into the Multnomah County Jail and will be arraigned Monday.

Another man, 21-year-old Tusitala Toese, was cited for second-degree disorderly conduct and released because of an injury suffered during the protest that required medical treatment at a local hospital.

Police warned that they would arrest anyone who was breaking the law after fighting broke out Sunday afternoon during the two events that were held along the waterfront in Portland.

The first rally, which started at 2 p.m., was the "March for Freedom, Solidarity and Justice," by Patriot Prayer, a far-right political group. The other was a counter-protest by an Antifa (anti-fascist) group.

At about 3 p.m., Portland Police announced over a loudspeaker to the separate groups that anyone fighting would be subject to arrest.

Police also warned that they were observing both in person and over a video feed, so anyone involved in illegal activity would be subject to arrest Sunday or at a later date.

The group started moving up Salmon Street at about 3:15 p.m. and gathered at Lownsdale Square.

At about 3:50 p.m., the group started heading back to Salmon Street Springs. Police tweeted that the crowd size was decreasing but they would continue to monitor.