Just in time for the return of the rainy season, get the latest weather for Portland and Southwest Washington on your smartphone!
Get the Portland area forecast morning, noon, evening and night from meteorologists Matt Zaffino, Rod Hill, Joe Raineri and Chris McGinness. And now you can take the app with you for hourly forecasts, severe weather alerts, radar and satellite images wherever you travel.
The Portland Weather App from KGW also includes:
- Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
- 250-meter radar, the highest resolution available
- High resolution satellite cloud imagery
- Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
- Current weather updated multiple times per hour
- Ability to add and save your favorite locations
- Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
- A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
- Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
- Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
Get it now, and be ready when severe weather hits:
Also - for a new and quick way to get your fix of local daily headlines, add KGW News to your Amazon Alexa device! Here's how to do it.