Here are all the ways you can get a vaccine in the state of Oregon and southwest Washington. Appointment time slots have been filling up quickly, so please check scheduling portals often to secure a spot.
You can also visit vaccinefinder.org to find a vaccine appointment near you.
Portland Metro Area:
People in the Portland metro area can get the vaccine at the mass vaccination clinic at the Oregon Convention Center or the drive-thru clinic at the Portland International Airport or Hillsboro Stadium. This includes residents of Clackamas County, Columbia County, Multnomah County and Washington County.
The OHA “Get Vaccinated Oregon” tool
The OHSU COVID Vaccine Tool
Note: Drive-up locations are best for anyone with mobility needs and individuals with disabilities since you do not have to leave your car.
See "Community Clinics" chapter for additional vaccination sites in Washington and Clackamas counties.
A number of national pharmacy chains are offering the vaccine across the state of Oregon. Here's a look at how to schedule an appointment at the various locations, including Safeway, Albertsons, Fred Meyer and more. You can also find participating pharmacies at vaccinefinder.org.
- Schedule an appointment at your local Safeway or Albertsons store here.
- New appointment slots are added at 5 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Schedule an appointment at your local Walmart here.
- 13 Costco locations across Oregon
- Select your Costco location to schedule an appointment and schedule an appointment here.
Fred Meyer & QFC
- Locations in Oregon & Washington
- Schedule using vaccine appointment tool here.
- Schedule an appointment by filling out the questions here.
- Eight locations currently offering the vaccine: Albany, Beaverton, Fairview, Hillsboro, Keizer, Portland, Salem and Sherwood.
- Five locations in Washington as of right now: Burien, Federal Way, Lakewood, Seattle and Tacoma.
- Create a Walgreens.com pharmacy account, complete the eligibility screening, and available appointments nearby will be listed for sign-up here.
- Locations in Oregon and Washington.
- Schedule an appointment at your local Rite-Aid here.
- Nearby locations in Forest Grove, McMinnville, North Salem, East Salem, Stayton and Monmouth.
- Make appointment here.
Health Mart pharmacies
- Schedule an appointment at a nearby Health Mart pharmacy here.
Federally Qualified Health Centers:
In an effort to be more equitable, four health centers in Oregon became part of a new federal vaccine program that began in February. The program's goal is to get more shots in the arms of underserved communities and those disproportionately hurt by the pandemic.
Here's a look at the participating health centers:
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center, Hillsboro
- Lane County, Eugene
- Multnomah County, Portland
- Clackamas County, Oregon City
- Neighborhood Health Center, Portland
- Outside In, Portland
- Siskiyou Community Health Center, Grants Pass
The websites for Virginia Garcia and Neighborhood Health Center both say they'll contact those eligible to set up an appointment to receive the vaccine. Both centers ask people to not come to the clinic without an appointment.
An additional 24 health centers have been invited to participate in the coming weeks. Find the full list here.
Smaller vaccination sites have popped up in counties across the state, with the goal of reaching underserved communities that have been hit hard by the pandemic. Here's a look at where you can find clinics in various counties.
Washington County is planning a drive-thru clinic each week on the Nike campus in partnership with Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue, Nike and the City of Beaverton. Additional clinics in other locations will also become available. More information on how to sign-up can be found here.
Five community vaccination clinics are now accepting appointments for eligible Oregonians. All clinics are by appointment only, no walk-ins will be accepted.
Sign-up for an appointment online here or call 503-655-8224.
The five locations now accepting appointments:
- Clackamas Community College (Wilsonville Campus)
- Clackamas County Fairgrounds
- Clackamas Town Center
- Molalla High School
- Sandy High School
Ask to be transferred to the reservation call center to get help navigating the sign-up process.
There are multiple locations offering COVID-19 vaccinations in Marion and Polk County. The largest is the vaccination site at the fairgrounds, but there are other smaller clinics across the two counties as well.
Sign-up for an appointment using the Salem Health tool here. These sites are open to all currently eligible Oregon residents, not limited to Marion County.
New appointment slots will be added Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12 p.m.
Three locations available:
- Marion County State Fairgrounds
Jackman Long Building at the Oregon State Fair and Expo Center, 2330 17th St NE, Salem
- Salem Health Woodburn
Salem Health Medical Clinic – Woodburn
105 Arney Road, Suite 130
Woodburn, Oregon 97071
- Western Oregon University
Werner University Center, Pacific Room
400 Monmouth Ave N
Monmouth, OR 97361
Hi-School Pharmacy (Silverton)
- Call 503-873-8391 to make an appointment.
Lancaster Family Medical Center (Salem)
- Lancaster Family Medical Center: Accepting appointments. Please call 503-576-8400 or email to schedule.
Legacy Health (Woodburn)
- Accepting appointments through OHA Get Vaccinated tool.
Mt. Angel Drug (Mt. Angel)
Call 503-845-6133 for an appointment.
Pill Box Pharmacy (Silverton)
Call 503-873-6321 to make an appointment.
Santiam Hospital (Stayton)
- Accepting appointments for eligible community members. Sign-up here.
Salud Medical Center (Woodburn)
- Salud Medical Center: Accepting appointments for eligible community members. Please call 503-982-2000 or email to make an appointment.
WFMC Health (Salem)
- Schedule appointments online here or by calling 503-585-6388.
- Address: 435 Lancaster Dr. NE Salem, OR 97301
Other Oregon counties:
For Oregon counties outside the major metropolitan areas, visit your local county health website from the list here to find out how to schedule an appointment. Most counties are asking residents to apply for a vaccine by filling out a request form online. After filling out the form, you will be notified to schedule an appointment.
The local pharmacy portals listed above can also be used to schedule vaccine appointments across the state of Oregon.
Here’s how to get a vaccine in the state of Washington. Use Washington’s “vaccine locator” tool to schedule an appointment. Simply select your county and all nearby available vaccines will be listed.
Participating pharmacies in Washington: Albertsons/Safeway, Costco, Health Mart, Rite Aid, Fred Meyer (Kroger) and Walmart pharmacies are offering vaccine appointments.
You can schedule an appointment at the Clark County Fairgrounds mass vaccination site by signing up through the Safeway/Albertsons portal here.
There is an additional mass vaccination site at the Tower Mall parking lot, located at 5403 E. Mill Plain Blvd. You can schedule an appointment online here.
You can also fill out the vaccine request form to be contacted to schedule an appointment.
Schedule an appointment at the Cowlitz County Event Center through the Safeway/Albertsons portal here.
Members of Oregon's tribal communities can find more information about how to sign-up for a coronavirus vaccine on their tribe's website. Some are scheduling vaccine appointments via phone, while others are asking members to fill out application forms online.
Some tribes, including The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, are offering vaccines to the general public, regardless of tribal membership. Learn more about the mass vaccination events here.
Find out how to get a vaccine here:
Not on the list?:
If you are a part of or know of a vaccination clinic that's not on this list, please let us know right away. Email us the updated info right here.