PORTLAND, Ore. — Great Scott! Here's a look at some Spring Break some fun for grownups in and around Portland. OMSI After Dark and Portland Dining Month can help you make the most of the week, rain or shine.
We've picked five fun ideas, but you can always find more Portland metro area events right here.
OMSI After Dark: Great Scott!
- What: Hoverboards, time travel, Marty McFly and even a DeLorean!
- When: March 27, from 7-10 p.m.
- Where: OMSI, 1945 SE Water Ave., Portland
More info: https://bit.ly/2CstWii
Portland Dining Month
- What: More than 100 Portland restaurants serve 3 courses for just $33!
- When: Throughout the month of March
- Where: Portland's finest restaurants
More info: https://bit.ly/1LND7uU
Fruit Loop Tour: Hood River
- What: A self-guided tour of fruit stands, u-pick farms, and wineries along a scenic 35-mile loop
- When: March through August
- Where: Hood River Valley
More info: https://bit.ly/2OAYtis
Hiking trail/scenic view
- What: 387 acres of natural history, where two waterfalls flow, and you can see it all from a three-story arch bridge.
- When: Whenever you'd like
- Where: Moulton Falls Regional Park, Clark County
More info: https://bit.ly/2CxlMFz
- What: 2-hour, 3-stop brewpub crawl. Rain or shine!
- When: 7 days a week
- Where: 2 Portland locations; 6 different tours
More info: https://bit.ly/1NBwJD6
And if you're looking for staycation-style family fun, we've put a few of those options together too. You can find them right here.