Editor's note: The video appeared on Tonight with Cassidy on April 17, 2018.
PORTLAND, Ore.— The long-awaited Portland Pizza Week returns April 15-20, bestowing pizza lovers in the Portland area with $2 pizza slices all week. This year’s event will feature over 40 different types of slices available across the city.
In preparation for the annual event, here’s what you need to know before heading out to pick up a slice:
- Portland Pizza Week is one of the most popular food events in Portland, which means that some places will be busy and may sell out of coveted pizza slices. If it happens, head to another Pizza Week location or try again the next day.
- Customers are limited to two slices each.
- Over Acheeser at Baby Doll Pizza
- BiCeP (Bella’s Incredible Cacio e Pepe) at Bella Pizza
- Elote Pie at Blackbird Pizza (Hawthorne)
- Spicy Margherita Slice at DeNicola's Italian Restaurant
- Mac ‘n’ Cheese at Handsome Pizza
- The Natural at Hot Lips (Civic)
- Curry on my wayward son at Old Town Pizza (Downtown)
- Veganista at Rovente Pizzeria (Hawthorne)
- Chalupa Batman at Secret Pizza Society
- The Green Manalishi at Sizzle Pie
Meat pizza that can be made into a veggie option
One Redditor also shared their Portland Pizza Week 2019 spreadsheet with a complete listing of participating restaurants with pizza offering descriptions and in which neighborhood they are located in. Check out the list here.