PORTLAND, Ore. — Here's a look at some fun family "staycations' to enjoy in and around Portland this Spring Break, from Cosmic Tubing to tiptoeing through the tulips.
We've picked five fun ideas, but you can always find more family-friendly Portland metro area events right here.
OMSI: The Science behind Pixar
More info: https://bit.ly/2FqvBG1
Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm
- What: Walk along the tulips and take pictures! From crafts to food vendors, enjoy a full day of colorful flowers and activities.
- When: March 23 - April 29
- Where: 33814 S. Meridian Road, Woodburn
More info: https://bit.ly/2HLVhNP
Cosmic Tubing on Mt. Hood
- What: Laser light shows, black lights, colored lights, rocking music and more on Mt. Hood
- When: 7:15-11:30 p.m. Fri.-Sun.
- Where: 31315 E Multorpor Rd, Government Camp
More info: https://bit.ly/1GVmKnt
- What: Feed the seals at one of the oldest aquariums on the West Coast
- When: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day
- Where: 200 N Prom. Seaside
More info: https://bit.ly/2OfRRGq
- What: Rides, attractions, corn dogs, cotton candy and roller skating!
- When: 12-5 p.m. (opens March 23)
- Where: 7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland
More info: https://bit.ly/2PEpil5
And if you're looking for adults-only Spring Break ideas, we've got that covered also. Click here for more