We'll be getting a preview of the first-ever Imperial Beefsteak Dinner.
James Beard Award-winning Imperial Chef Vitaly Paley and Imperial Executive Chef Matthew Jarrell will host a traditional beefsteak dinner at Imperial on Thursday, March 8 from 6:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
The dinner will be modeled after the traditional beefsteaks of late-19th century New York.
According to Imperial, The Imperial Beefsteak dinner promises an all-you-can-eat banquet of meats and sides alongside pitchers of cold beer and sweet tea. The family style event will take place in the beautiful Pettygrove Room overlooking Stark Street.
The Imperial Beefsteak dinner is $99.95 per person and includes wood-grilled steaks, hamburgers, sausages, barbecue brisket, beef & bone broth, and long-smoked steamship round, carved off the bone and served with pan drippings and worcestershire. Accompaniments will include ember-roasted potatoes with dill and butter, and multiple relishes.
Subject to change
- Beef and bone broth
- Deviled kidneys, with bacon and toast
- Hamburgers, sausages & BBQ brisket, grilled red onions, beer mustard
- Wood-grilled steaks, beer and oxtail stew
- Long-smoked steamship round (roast), carved off the bone, served with pan drippings and worcestershire
- Relish platters, celery, radishes, olives, lettuce leaves, pickles
- Ember roasted potatoes, butter, dill
- Sweet tea
- Boneyard Brewing beer