Thursday begins with some clouds and a slight chance of a sprinkle. But the clouds break up by afternoon to give us a pleasant day with highs in the 70s.
We’re back in the 80s Friday with a partly to mostly sunny sky.
The weekend will be warmer, with low 90s common in the western valleys Saturday and Sunday. The mainly sunny and dry weather continues next week, but highs drop back into the 80s.
Enjoy the weather.
Chris McGinness KGW Meteorologist
Helpful weather links
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Day part: on.kgw.com/daypart
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Govt Camp: on.kgw.com/govtcamp
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo
COPYRIGHT 2017 BY KGW - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.