Watch for a mix of snow and light rain showers early this morning with valley temps above freezing in most spots. Scattered showers will increase by the noon hour with snow levels between 1,000 and 1,500 feet. Total moisture through this evening of .05-.25 inches across the valley. A few inches of new snow may fall on Mt. Hood and over the Coast Range.
A fairly quiet scattered shower pattern is in the forecast through Wednesday. Rain will increase during the day Thursday and periods of steady rain are expected Friday and Saturday. Snow levels will rise mid-week and should be near 3,000' and higher Wednesday.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
Helpful weather links
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Day part: on.kgw.com/daypart
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Govt Camp: on.kgw.com/govtcamp
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo
COPYRIGHT 2017 BY KGW - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.