What a beautiful sunny, fall day with high temps topping out in the low 70s.
Temperatures overnight should be a few degrees warmer than yesterday's as well. Clouds will be moving in.
A weak front spreads some light rain over the north end of the coast Monday. Some sprinkles could move inland by tomorrow night.
Tuesday we start clearing out and warming up.
Wednesday and Thursday high pressure takes hold and it will be in the 80s and sunny.
Temperatures will drop back into the 70s Friday as a few more clouds move in.
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Day part: on.kgw.com/daypart
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Govt Camp: on.kgw.com/govtcamp
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo
COPYRIGHT 2017 BY KGW - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.