Sunny skies and warm to hot temperatures this Memorial Day weekend. Valley temps will be near 90 Saturday and Sunday. The Cascades will see temperatures well into the 70s as will the coast where mostly sunny weather is expected Saturday and Sunday. A fog bank will hover near and just offshore.
A cooler west wind will bring marine clouds Tuesday and possible afternoon mountain thunderstorms. Portland may see scattered showers next Wednesday.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
Helpful weather links
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Day part: on.kgw.com/daypart
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Govt Camp: on.kgw.com/govtcamp
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo
COPYRIGHT 2017 BY KGW - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.