SEATAC, Wash. -- Authorities say a 26-year-old Seattle man accused of making a bomb threat against a Southwest Airlines flight his ex-girlfriend was taking has been arrested.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport spokesman Perry Cooper says local and federal authorities investigated after someone made a telephone threat against Southwest Flight 149, which had been scheduled to depart for Las Vegas at 5:30 a.m.
Wednesday. Authorities took everyone off the plane shortly after they boarded, and re-screened them at the terminal.
A thorough search of the plane found no bomb.
Cooper says the delayed flight took off at 7:44 a.m. No other airport operations were affected.
The spokesman says police plan to book the man into the King County jail for investigation of making a bomb threat and domestic violence threats to harm.