PORTLAND A suspect police nicknamed Dopey the Bandit was arrested for several Portland-area robberies.
Portland police said 43-year-old Bradley John Kehm was arrested by Clackamas County deputies outside a 7-Eleven store on Southeast McLaughlin Boulevard on January 10.
Robbery detectives linked him to 11 robberies since last November, in which the suspect used a fake gun. Federal charges were pending as four of the crimes involved banks.
In all, Kehm faced nine counts of robbery, police said.
The robberies included:
- November 8, 2012, at Value Village, located at 5050 Southeast 82nd Avenue
- November 14, 2012, at Goodwill, located at 9015 Southeast Powell Boulevard
- November 14, 2012, at Dotty's, located at 11926 Southeast Division Street
- November 21, 2012, at Century 16 Theater, located at 4040 Southeast 82nd Avenue
- December 10, 2012, at Fred Meyer, located at 5035 Southeast 82nd Avenue
- December 12, 2012, at Subway, located at 1720 Northeast 122nd Avenue
- December 15, 2012, at Franz Bakery, located at 8440 Southeast 45th Avenue
- December 21, 2012, at Umpqua Bank, located at 3557 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard
- December 27, 2012, at Key Bank, located at 4600 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard
- December 31, 2012, at Bank of America, located at 24150 Southeast Stark Street
- January 5, 2013, at Unitus Credit Union, located at 1052 Southeast 96th Avenue