The death toll from last month s landslide in Oso rose to 33 Monday.
Thirty of the victims have been identified. The latest name added to the list Monday was 30-year-old Billy Spillers. Spillers, a Navy chief petty officer, lived on Steelhead Drive with his wife Jonielle and their four children.
Spiller's 4-year-old son, Jacob, survived. Jonielle was not home when the landslide hit.
Spiller's daughter Kaylee, 5, and stepson Jovon Jojo Mangual, 13, were also killed. His other daughter, Brooke, is still missing.
After touring the site of the mudslide, Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson said federal help will continue until this is done.
It is clear there is more work to do, Johnson said at news conference following his tour on Sunday.
Johnson, along with Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator Craig Fugate, visited the debris field Sunday, which sprawls over hundreds of acres. The mudslide also destroyed a section of State Route 530.
During the tour, Johnson also met with first responders, some of whom were the first on the scene.
He urged residents affected by the slide to apply for FEMA aid. The agency reported that 190 people already have applied for assistance. On Wednesday, President Barack Obama declared a major disaster to help state, tribal and local recovery efforts.
Johnson and Fugate were joined by Gov. Jay Inslee, U.S. Sens. Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell, Rep. Suzan DelBene and the mayors of the nearby affected
Meanwhile, search teams on Sunday continued the grueling work of combing through the debris field to look for victims as officials prepared for spring runoff that is expected to swell the nearby Stillaguamish River. The mudslide blocked parts of the river and caused upstream flooding.