VANCOUVER -- A Vancouver teen has been given a court summons after a 14-month investigation found the fire that destroyed Crestline Elementary School last year was intentionally set.
The Vancouver Fire Marshall said a second boy was also connected to the three-alarm fire but the Clark County prosecutor's office said no additional arrests were expected.
The 17-year-old boy was served late Tuesday afternoon. He will make his first appearance in juvenile court on May 21st on an accusation of second degree arson, according to the Clark County Prosecutor's office.
The 3-alarm fire destroyed the Vancouver school in February 3, 2013.
The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives helped the Vancouver fire and police department with the investigation.
Investigators sifted through the rubble, asked teachers what they had in their rooms and questioned first responders about what they saw as they arrived. The ATF also reconstructed part of the building at the National Fire Research Laboratory in Gaithersburg, Md., to examine their fire theory in a controlled setting.
The school district has since moved Crestline's 500 students into other schools.
Earlier versions of this story incorrectly stated that the boy had been arrested Tuesday.