USA TODAY readers love America's quirky landmarks, and none moreso than Dallas's famous Big Tex, which landed at #1 after four weeks of passion-fueled voting in a contest chosen by readers of USA TODAY and 10Best.
The full list of winners is as follows:
- Big Tex - Dallas
- Longaberger Home Office - Newark, Ohio
- Carhenge - Alliance, Neb.
- Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox - Bemidji, Minn.
- Fremont Troll - Seattle
- Cadillac Ranch - Amarillo, Texas
- Beer Can House - Houston
- Enchanted Highway - Regent, N.D.
- Ave Maria Grotto - Cullman, Ala.
- Peachoid - Gaffney, S.C.