LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

PORTLAND The Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant was reopened after it wasevacuated Saturday when fire and rescue crews found carbon monoxide in the air.

According to Portland Fire and Rescue spokesperson AJ Schaffer, crews responded to a hazmat investigation at the Old Spaghetti Factory at 715 SW Bancroft St.

Crews found a carbon monoxide leak from a cooling unit and evacuated the building.

Ventilation fans were used to remove the carbon monoxide from the building. Two patients were treated on the scene.

Read or Share this story: http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/25/12544428/