The Mariners released the 2013 commercials on Wednesday.
This year’s campaign features a new tagline, “True to the Blue,” nine players and manager Eric Wedge.
Here are the descriptions:
- Hottest Thing in Town – Felix Hernandez turns his skills on the mound into a “hot” new product and makes things uncomfortable for opposing hitters on and off the field.
- The Wise Ol’ Buffalo – Shortstop Brendan Ryan is happy to help out a buffalo in need. However, it turns out it’s just closer Tom Wilhelmsen up to his old tricks.
- Focused & Relaxed – Outfielders Michael Morse and Michael Saunders show third baseman Kyle Seager how they keep their edge without getting too tight. But Seager has a surprise for them.
- Ackley’s Fan Mail – Second baseman Dustin Ackley wears his love for the fans on his sleeve. And his head, and his chest and his back…
- One Wish – A fan does his part to create a little luck for the Mariners and ends up with Raul Ibañez at his kitchen table.
- The Lineup – Another diehard fan goes above and beyond to support the Mariners, though his wife finally draws the line.