Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- NFL Draft NFL draft winners, losers: Jets grab a steal, Cowboys whiff
- Tech Website guesses Jameis Winston is 52. He's actually 21
- World 1,000 EU nationals missing after Nepal quake
- Rude? Kid interrupts President Obama
- Craigslist scam brings would-be renters to woman's home
- Charges expected today in GW Bridge scandal
- 'Stand by Me' singer Ben E. King dies at 76
- Britney Spears cancels shows after Vegas fall
- Kim K. to Bruce: Don't 'steal my glam team'
- Stocks higher early, Dow up 100-plus
- Tesla expands from electric cars into home, business batteries
- Rare two-headed calf named Annabel born
Quiz: Guess how 100-year-olds feel about life
A capsule look at the Kentucky Derby field
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Man falls to his death at Grand Canyon
Dog lovers: Test your knowledge about man's best friend
Western leaders snub Russia's Victory Day parade
Why Larry Flynt endorses Clinton for president
Got a load of unexpected cash? Here's what to do
Mayweather-Tyson feud goes back to police raid
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Take the emoji match game
Interactive: Check out crazy campaign slogans of the past
A sea lion who found himself lost on the streets of San Franciso was rescued by animal care workers.
The newborn cow isn't strong enough to stand up or even lift her head to feed.
Leaving more questions than answers, 25-year-old Freddie Gray of Baltimore died in police custody after being arrested and suffering a severe injury to the spine. What happened next left his city in turmoil and the nation on e
Have you been longing for a male-version of Hooters? Well, the wait is over! Tallywackers is the name and sex appeal is the game. It's no "breastraunt" but it's a place for someone who is looking for male eye candy with their burgers.
Lena says she doesn't feel discriminated against openly, but there are times when she catches herself or thinks that she may make someone uncomfortable if she refers to Candy as her wife, rather than her partner.
Lena says she is emotional when she discusses her marriage to Candy, because it's a privilege that many gay and lesbian couples still do not have.
Amy Schumer's boy band parody sketch inspires a makeup-free movement on Twitter, proving the comedian doesn't need makeup, she needs a standing ovation. Jen Markham (@jenmarkham) has the story.
A judge froze the social media accounts of the woman who threatened to kill white police officers in a Facebook post. Ebony Monique Dickens, who has a masters degree in legal services, also said she planned to "kill at least 15" officers.
Bringing to mind a Bible story of a poor widow who gave two small coins, all she had in the world, a Charlotte reverend is blown away by what a homeless person left behind in the offering plate at his congregation.