Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- People Bobbi Kristina Brown moved to hospice care
- Nation Now Alabama police officer faces grand jury after dog dies in patrol car
- Elections 2016 Gov. Bobby Jindal announces he's running for president
- Palace closed? Queen has lots of others
- Alabama gov.: Confederate flags off Capitol grounds
- Clowns, slumlords and 'pimp daddies' all donate to campaigns
- Obama order clears way for private ransom payments
- Seattle unveils rainbow crosswalks
- 40-year-old 'zombie' meat smuggled into China
- Lake Mead sinks to record low, risking water shortage
- Rick Ross arrested for kidnapping, assault
- U.S. households trash $640 in food a year
Cruise these photos of jaw-dropping mega-yacht
5 questions answered on the debate over 'fast track' and trade
General Lee defeated again; no more 'Hazzard' toys with flag
Grand Canyon is one of USA's 'Most-Endangered Historic Places'
Watch: Cop does 'The Wobble' in viral video
Supreme Court: Tracking the top cases
Conrad Hilton arrested for violating restraining order
'Paranormal Activity' trailer marks the end
Bottled water recall: What you need to know
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Watch a 3D printing machine create an edible cheeseburger and pizza. This video was provided by Natural Machines, maker of the Foodini.
Three students took the top prize in health at the TeenTech Awards for their concept, the S.T.Eye -- a condom that can change color if an STD is present. Mara Montalbano (@maramontalbano) has the story.
The United States Navy tested the new catapult aboard the USS Gerald Ford by using it to launch four-ton carts off its deck.
Astronaut Scott Kelly has been sharing photos via Twitter from his year-long space mission. Here are some of the breathtaking views from outer space that Scott has captured.
Researchers at the University of Texas and Seton are collaborating on a new device that could help spinal cord and stroke patients move around again.
A California man is recovering from serious stab wounds after he says he was targeted for wearing skinny jeans. Police are calling it a hate crime since the suspect in question used homophobic slurs.
A North Carolina store is under fire for selling 'shark attack' t-shirts near the site where two victims were bitten by a shark in mid-June.
Residents of one Georgia neighborhood were upset to find racist recruitment fliers left on their lawns.
Wal-Mart, eBay, Amazon and Sears say they will ban the sale of Confederate flags and similarly themed merchandise. (June 23)
Footage from this cop's dashcam shows Dylann Roof's capture and arrest on a highway near Shelby, North Carolina. After fatally shooting nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, Roof may face a life in prison, and possibly the death pen