Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Obama, Cuba announce embassy openings
- Nation Report: Fire at black church in S.C. was not arson
- Today in the Sky JetBlue opens outdoor rooftop lounge, with dog walk, at NYC's JFK…
- Faulty insulation caused fire at N.Y. nuclear plant
- Top five biggest A-list breakups
- Greek PM says 'No' vote doesn't mean Greece will leave euro
- White House tourists can now take photos
- What woman should be on the $10 bill? We have no idea
- State Department releases Clinton emails
- Same-sex marriage issues far from over in Michigan
- VA to Iraq war vet: We're not accepting new patients
- Top Toyota executive arrested in Japan resigns
Caitlyn Jenner shows off new fashion looks in NYC
Armour: USA silences doubters with trip to World Cup final
5 ways Puerto Rico's debt crisis echoes Detroit
East Tennessee hardware store puts up 'No Gays Allowed' sign
Ku Klux Klan plans rally at South Carolina statehouse
Girl Scouts rejects $100K anti-transgender donation
Exclusive: Andreessens give $250,000 to LGBT groups
Sneak peek: 'Creed' gives Rocky new life
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
A group of women have joined together after one mom was ridiculed for putting her 5-year-old daughter in a baby carrier. A store manager snapped a photo that has since gone viral.
Two girls were trapped in their burning apartment when neighbors urged them to jump from a broken window. Watch as the two girls fall into their neighbors arms from a second story window.
A Louisiana man addresses the hypocrisy of Walmart banning Confederate items in a video that has since gone viral. The man was able to buy a cake with an image of the Islamic State flag, but not one bearing the Rebel flag.
A Texas grandmother crashed into a ravine and was trapped there for 48 hours until a family member found her.
An arching eruption on the sun was recorded by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory on June 18, 2015. The eruption ultimately grew into a substantial coronal mass ejection, or CME, a giant cloud of solar material.
In honor of International Kissing Day on July 6th, location based networking and dating app Skout asked their users some questions and they weighed in on how they feel about kissing. Gillian Pensavalle (@GillianWithaG) has the answers.
There was a heated confrontation in downtown Phoenix over dogs left in a car. A woman called police and got the dogs out of the car herself. Once the dogs' owner appeared, she didn't hold back her anger.
Doctors say that a German shepherd took the brunt of a lightning bolt and likely saved the hikers around him while on a Colorado mountain. He died, but everyone near him survived.
Disney announced it is banning selfie sticks from it's parks starting in July. People react to the decision.
A Texas family is devastated after discovering their adopted son's grave vandalized. The family found his marker covered in blue paint and his favorite toys stolen.