ALBANY, Ore. (AP) -- Police in Albany are investigating what appears to be an acid spill on a city bus seat.
According to the Corvallis Gazette-Times, Sgt. Stephanie Warren says a man on Friday sat on the seat and the acid burned through his pants, but he was not injured. Warren says when the bus driver tried to clean up the seat with a general cleaner, she started developing respiratory problems.
The bus was taken to an Albany Fire Department station, where it was determined that the substance was likely acid. Investigators are trying to determine if the spill was intentional or not.