PORTLAND -- A suspect was arrested Wednesday in connection with several commercial burglaries throughout Portland in December, police said.
The investigation began after seven burglaries were reported within two weeks, said Sgt. Pete Simpson of the Portland Police Bureau.
Detectives found evidence tying 39-year-old Jason Paul LaCroix to the burglaries and arrested him Wednesday at a home in the 9400 block of North Adriatic Avenue, Simpson said.
LaCroix was jailed in connection with the following burglaries:
- Go Wireless, 9932 NE Halsey St., on Dec. 19
- Air Link, 3626 NE Sandy Boulevard, on Dec. 19
- Aaron's Rentals, 4616 SE 82nd Ave., on Dec. 24
- Smart Phone Repair, 7901 SE Powell Boulevard, on Dec. 28
- Global Communications, 14331 SE Division St., on Dec. 29
- Go Wireless, 9932 NE Halsey St., on Dec. 29
- Aaron's Rentals, 1622 N Lombard St., on Dec. 31
Anyone with additional information was asked to call Detective Ryan Goss at (503) 823-0400 or send an email to Ryan.Goss@PortlandOregon.gov.