Fire spreads through NE Portland home

Fire spreads through NE Portland home

Print
Email
|

by KGW Staff

Bio | Email | Follow: @KGWNews

kgw.com

Posted on December 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Updated Thursday, Dec 6 at 12:04 PM

PORTLAND -- A fire in a Northeast Portland home at 3044 NE 32nd Place was caused by an unspecified problem with the heating system, according to Portland Fire Bureau release.

The alarm was called in at 6:30 a.m.

Arriving crews found flames in the basement. The couple living in the home was outside on the sidewalk.

Preliminary damage was estimated at $60,000.

 

 

Print
Email
|