WINCHESTER, Ore. (AP) — Fire officials in the small southern Oregon community of Winchester say a 3-year-old boy playing with a butane "torch" lighter set fire to a toy, igniting a fire that raced through his family's mobile home.
Douglas County Fire District No. 2 officials say no one was hurt in the Monday blaze. Firefighters found heavy smoke and flames coming from the rear of the home when they arrived at the Pine Wood Mobile Home Park.
The Register-Guard reports (http://is.gd/kKmSKl) the fire caused an estimated $9,000 in damage.
Winchester is north of Roseburg.
Information from: The Register-Guard, http://www.registerguard.com