PORTLAND, Ore. -- A suspect accused of robbing six Portland banks since early January was arrested Sunday.
Franklin Aaron Bearcub, 48, was arrested at a motel in the area of Southeast 92nd Avenue and Stark Street and booked into the Multnomah County Jail on an oustanding federal parole violation warrant on an original bank robbery charge.
Bank robbery charges are pending with the U.S. Attorney's Office, according to the Portland Police Bureau.
The six banks Bearcub is suspected of robbing between January 4 and February 11 are:
- January 4: US Bank, located at 900 Southwest 6th Avenue
- January 12: Bank of the West, located at 840 Southwest Broadway
- January 20: KeyBank, located at 1001 Northwest 14th Avenue
- January 30: Umpqua Bank, located at 750 Southwest Yamhill Street
- February 1: KeyBank, located at 4131 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard
- February 11: KeyBank, located at 4600 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard
© 2017 KGW-TV