Google and friends are coming to town to get your business online!
Oregon Get Your Business Online - a new program from Google - is an easy, free, and fast way to get your business online.
If you don't have a website or Google business listing, you'll find everything you need to get started - web professionals at your side every step of the way. We'll also provide the computers or a plug-in for your own laptop.
If your business is already online, you'll find tools and resources to help your business succeed online.
Build your free website
Create and publish a website for your business in less than 60 minutes at our event. Learn how to customize your Google business listing online.
• Get a free, easy-to-build, professional website
• Get a free customized domain name and hosting for one year
• Claim and customize your free Google business listing
• Learn how to optimize your new website to be found on Google
Grow your business online
Find out how to take advantage of online tools to run and promote your business.
• Learn more about Google’s top tools for small businesses, including Google Places, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Apps
• Discover how to get found and attract customers
Promote your business online
This is a beginner’s guide to Google AdWords, including how to get started and how to improve your performance.
• Learn how to create your AdWords account, choose keywords, and write great ads
• Get answers to your questions from a Google AdWords expert
• Find out how Google ranks ads
Oregon Get Your Business Online events are completely free. Space is limited, so we highly recommend that you pre-register online to reserve your spot.
Monday, March 26, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 27, 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Ambridge Event Center
1333 NE MLK Jr. Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
Go to www.Oregongetonline.com/register to reserve your spot today, or call 1-800-986-6852.