Amazon.com has decided to get ahead of the Black Friday rush this year by starting to offer limited, discounted products at 12 a.m. PST Sunday.
"We didn't want you to wait until the day after Thanksgiving for Black Friday deals, so we kicked off the savings a little early," an announcement on the site read Friday.
So Amazon will kick off a "Countdown to Black Friday," offering special deals all day, every day throughout Thanksgiving weekend. A new deal will be available every ten minutes.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
- Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
- Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
- Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
- 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle
- 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar
- Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
- 50% off select VTech toys
- Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider, $189.99
- PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins, $199
- $34 for popular games like Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
- Up to 53 percent off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
- Up to 63 percent off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows
- Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80 percent on over 440 movies & TV shows
- Up to 60% off jackets & coats
- Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
- Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
- 25% off boots, slippers & more
All prices available at select times and while supplies last.