CLACKAMAS, Ore. -- A man suspected of six armed robberies in the Portland Metro area was captured Thursday, police said.
Deputies arrested 28-year-old Nicholas Alan Davis early Thursday morning for the robberies, all of which happened near the end of December, according to Portland Police Sgt. Pete Simpson. He said Davis was armed with a handgun in each case.
There were no reports of injuries during any of the robberies, Simpson said.
Davis was jailed on six counts each of first-degree and second-degree robbery in connection with the following:
- December 23 at 7-Eleven, located at 8635 Southwest Barbur Boulevard.
- December 24 at Swan Mart, located at 4440 Southwest Barbur Boulevard.
- December 25 at Plaid Pantry, located at 4516 Southwest Vermont Street.
- December 26 at Hoot Owl Market, located at 6730 Southwest Capitol Highway.
- December 26 at Milwaukie Market, located at 4401 Southeast Milwaukie Avenue.
- December 29 at Woodstock Market, located at 8601 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard.
He was scheduled to appear in court Friday morning.