It is officially the last weekend of winter and it feels very much like spring indeed.
Showers and sunbreaks will continue into the afternoon. We may have a few heavy showers with hail like we did Saturday.
Next week begins with warmer and sunnier weather, with highs pushing into the 60s on Tuesday with plenty of sun.
Cold rain and mountain snow return around the middle of next week.
Snow level levels lower to the coast range and possibly foothills by the end of the week.
Have a great weekend!
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Cannon Beach: on.kgw.com/cannon
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo