4 Wild Salmon Fillets
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 California Avocado, ripe
1 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt, strained
1/2 Cup English Cucumber, seeded and grated
1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1 Tablespoon Dried Dill Weed
1. In a bowl, mash avocado with the back of a fork. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Place plastic wrap directly on the surface of mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight before serving.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet with lid over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of salmon with oil.
3. Place salmon, skin side up, in skillet. Cook uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes, until browned. Shake pan occasionally to keep fish from sticking.
4. Turn salmon over and season with salt and pepper. Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to medium. Cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
5. Serve salmon with avocado sauce.