• To keep sticks standing up in cups, top filled cups with a small piece of foil. Make a small slit in the center and slide the stick through. It will stay standing until popsicles are frozen.
• To remove popsicles from molds or cups, turn sideways and run under warm water until the popsicles slide out easily.
• Alternate layers of different colors of yogurt with mashed melon for fun and colorful striped pops.
• Mashing melon is easy! Just put small cubes onto a large cutting board or a large plate and mash with a fork.
Dulcinea® Melon Pops
1. Mash Tuscan-Style™ Cantaloupe and PureHeart® Watermelon with a fork.
2. Spoon layers of melon into popsicle molds or small paper cups.
Juicy Dulcinea® Melon Pops
1. Stir together mashed Tuscan-Style™ Cantaloupe or PureHeart® Watermelon and your favorite juice in a bowl.
2. Spoon into popsicle molds or small paper cups.
3. Add sticks and freeze until firm.