Chilled Penne Blue Cheese Salad
- 1 Package Penne Pasta, 16 oz.
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Cup Marie's Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
1. Prepare penne pasta as directed. Drain. Place in a bowl and chill.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add walnuts and toast until lightly browned; remove.
3. Toss with Marie's Yogurt Blue Cheese dressing, cherry tomatoes and cracked pepper. Just
before serving, toss with walnuts and parsley.