Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
- 1 Pizza Crust, 12 inch pre-baked
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 Ounces Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 4 Green Onions, sliced
- 16 Ounces Marie's Yogurt Parmesan Caesar Dressing
1 Preheat oven to 450° F. Brush crust with olive oil. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over crust. Layer tomato slices over
2 Bake 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3 Meanwhile, toss chicken, lettuce and green onions in a large bowl. Mix with salad dressing.
4 Serve each pizza slice with a serving of Caesar salad on top.